Links I like
Some links I found over the years
For Moms: I Mom An American site providing useful tips on motherhood in general.
– movie reviews: Movie Monitor Check if a particular movie is suitable for your child to watch. They rate various aspects of a movie on a 5 point scale, for example Violence, Language, Nudity, Drugs etc….
– Another movie review site is IMDb click on a movie and then search for the Parents Guide hyperlink named “View content advisory”.
– Movie Reviews, Game reviews, Mobile phone usage etc…Common Sense Media
Other useful sites on parenting:
– Love and Logic Positive parenting solutions & educational resources for healthy family relationships since 1977!
– Empowering Parents, connects families with actionable tips, tools and child behavior programs to help resolve behavior issues in children ages 3-23.